Our agency works with insurance providers who offer coverages created specifically to suit the needs of churches.
We’ll create a comprehensive plan that helps you consider situations like the following:
- Protection for your board of directors and leadership teams
- Job applicant claims related to your hiring process
- Counseling provided by your pastor, trained lay counselor, your ministry leaders, employees, appointed persons, or volunteers
- Defense of belief-based decisions
- Claims of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment
Regardless of whether your church is one of the largest in the state, a small gathering of people who meet at a local school, or somewhere in between, our team of church insurance experts can develop a plan that fits your needs—and your budget. Let us show you how.
Church Recognizes Coverage Value After Fire
Fire severely damaged one of our church customer’s building and its contents. Although their insurance policy included coverage for property damage, contents, local ordinance, and extra expense, they were initially disappointed that they did not have more coverage on their building.
The American Church Group of Ohio agent explained to the policyholder the process of “estimating” building values and the manner in which most churches elect to coinsure. The church’s policy from Brotherhood Mutual actually provided more coverage than many churches elect, so after the agent explained these processes, church leaders were very pleased with the valuation process.